Role & Responsibility:-
1) Responsible for handling requirements from US based clients.
2) Responsible for full-cycle US IT Sales
3)Responsible to closing the Client's requirement .
4) Responsible to maintain database.
5) Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
6) Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
Desired Candidate :
1) Willing to work as per US timings
2) Keen to develop extensive technical knowledge in selected technologies to conduct primary screening .
3) Keen to have command over various search tools & techniques.
Diaspark Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading global providers of Information Technology services with expertise in enterprise and mobile technologies- including Microsoft .NET, Java/ J2EE and Smart Phones - iPhone, Android, Blackberry. Our domain expertise in the Media, Entertainment, Publication, Healthcare and Jewelry has enabled us to offer pertinent solutions and products for these verticals. The 650+ members of the Diaspark family are united by the organization’s shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. Diaspark is constantly looking for people with an ability to prosper on high-energy environments and are as ardent about their work as they are about their lives. We value talent, intelligence, integrity and creativity. At Diaspark, we are dedicated to providing the means and opportunities to advance learning and career as rapidly as possible. Many of our team members are testimony to this. Simply review our Open Positions and apply.