Greetings from Umbria Agencies!!!
We have urgent job opening for the post of Software Specialist Position in one of the leading IT Software Company
Designation: Software Specialist
Department: Technical Support
Reporting Authority: Team Leader
Position Based Out of: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
A Software Specialist – Technical Support will be the Technical Account Manager for all clients assigned to him/her.
He/she will be responsible for providing technical assistance to all clients which they may be facing while working on any of the products.
This will involve working on complex network architectures and working on Hosted solution too.
· Responsible for the following schedules/resolving customer cases and abide by the prescribed norms.
· Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise, specific to the industry, client processes, applications/utilities and products.
· Maintain the highest level of soft-skills and telephone etiquettes.
· Handle cases/schedules and escalations appropriately.
· Share the technical expertise, soft-skills and telephone etiquettes with the team.
· Share latest technical/process related inputs with the team.
· He/She is supposed to maintain 100 % quality in terms of documenting the cases with the required information(complete and detailed documentation of the resolution and the root cause)
· Reporting to work on all the scheduled day and not taking an unplanned absenteeism.
· Follows & Promote the company culture, its vision & values.
Technical Skill set Requirement
· Good understanding of Architecture
· Good understanding of Servers (Application, Database & FTP)
· Good Networking Concepts.
· Knowledge of Linux, MySql , MsSql Servers
· Good understanding of program languages(Java , Visual Basics)
· Good Communication skills.
· Good Analytical Skills
· Zeal to learn and work on new technologies.
· Willing to work 24/7, primarily night shifts
Any Graduate in Computer Science (B E Comp, BSC IT, BCS etc)
Any Graduate with completion of technical courses like GNIIT etc (which involves more than 2 years of technical training)
Note: -Candidates working in call centers that match the education criteria and are looking for movement to the IT industry can also apply.
Working days : Monday To Friday
Experience : 6 months to 1 year
Salary : 1.8 LAC – 3 LAC
Location : Andheri ( Mumbai)
Interview timings : 2pm to 8pm from Monday to Friday
Pick n Drop facility will be provided by the company.
Kindly ignore the mail if not suitable.
If interested send your updated resume on
[HIDDEN TEXT] with below mentioned details or call on 8286009008
1) Current Salary
2) Expected Salary
3) Notice Period
Thanks & Regard
|Career Advice to Find Better|
Walkin for you