NOTE: ONLY RESUMES WITH PROPER COVERING LETTER AND CURRENT CTC MENTIONED WILL BE ACCEPTED
VIENNA Advantage is one of the world's leading open-source
ERP/CRM Software. For handling our
ERP/CRM documentations world wide, our
team is looking to recruit Info Developer/Technical Writer with the following
verbal, and presentation skills is a prerequisite.
- should have IT experience and should be able to understand
complex softwares like ERP/CRM and its work flow, business methodologies
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts to create
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with
strong emphasis on quality.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to accept assignments,
tasks, and responsibilities.
UG - Any Graduate,B.Sc - Computers PG -
MCA,MBA(IT),MTech.,M.Sc - Computers
Experience: Min. 2 yr
The Info Developer/Technical Writer is responsible for creating technical
materials such as customer training documentation, on -line help, release
notes, knowledge based articles and product white papers.
The job involves
creating tutorials based on the new functionalities (or updating existing
tutorials to reflect change in existing functionalities). The candidate will
- Analyze the topic and understand scope of documentation
-Gather the sources where reference information could be
found. These could be books, online publications, or Internet
- Research and update/create tutorials ensuring high-quality
and adherence to guidelines.
- Have a fairly good idea of the subject to analyze the
results after running the case/data files.
The successful candidate will join a team of developers
working with software development, support and ERP/CRM implementation teams in
a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
Become a part of a
state-of-the-art offshore centre of a global operating organization.
Participate in building high class products for our customers and profit from
the motivating and employee friendly environment in our organisation.
If you are interested, please mail your updated resume along
with your current CTC to hr(at)viennasolutions.com . For more information about
us, please log on to www.viennaadvantage.com
Solutions P. Ltd.